Friday, June 25, 2010
Friday, the 25th of June
Today at physical therapy Dad took 12 steps. He says his ankle is what gave out so he had me bring his work boots. He thinks tomorrow he can go farther. Later, he went against orders and got into bed himself from a wheelchair. I saw him try yesterday and he wasn't even close so this was quite an improvement. Tonight he said he had a tummy ache this afternoon but he's better now. Sadly, I think he's going to miss the drag races this Saturday. He insists the Camaro is ready, after all he drove it to Trinity Center last week and "rattled Glenn's windows." In a car that gets 5mpg with $8.50 gas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow - 12 steps. That's great. I hope he doesn't try to do too much without supervision yet. And the memory will get better, won't it? Still thinks the Camaro is ready to race, huh?
ReplyDelete